Medifast Weight Loss Drink – An Overview and Review of the Choices Available

Medifast Weight Loss Drink – An Overview and Review of the Choices Available

Medifast Weight Loss Drink – An Overview and Review of the Choices Available

Are you looking for place to read full E-Books without downloading? You can also read and download new and old full E-Books. DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FOR FREE


 Medifast Weight Loss Drink – An Overview and Review of the Choices Available


 Most of my coworkers know that I've been on medifast for quite a while.  It's not that I advertise the fact, but my appearance has changed quite a bit and there's a lot less of me to look at, which will often bring about questions. Recently, one of my coworkers asked for more information about the "medifast weight loss drink." I asked her which one she meant and her response was to give me a questioning look and answer: "I don't know, you tell me. What choices are available?"  So, in this article, I will go over all of the options that she could have meant by her question.


Medifast Weight Loss Shakes: There Are Several Options And Flavors: In truth, I was pretty sure that the shakes were what my coworker was referring to because these are probably the most popular of all the food choices on this diet.  My co worker had no idea that that this is not a liquid only diet.  The shakes are one choice, but there are many other choices available (and choices that consist of real, solid food like oatmeal, eggs, chili, stew, etc.)  You eat six times per day on this diet. (Five of the meals will be provided for you.) So, you aren't just consuming shakes all day.


And underneath the shake umbrella, you have a few different choices.  Most women will chose between the 55 or the ready to drink shakes.  (The 75 variety are higher in calories and are meant more for men and athletes.) The 55 variety requires you to mix them up, but the ready to drink is like a kid's juice box.  They are already assembled and in the box.  You just have to pop in the straw and go. There are also several flavors to choice from, including French Vanilla, Swiss Mocha, and Dutch Chocolate, to name a few.  These options are all low in calories and high in protein (as are all of the diet's food choices).  This works to trick your body into burning fat instead of carbohydrates.


The shakes are pretty versatile. I know people who add seltzer water to them for a drink that taste sort of like an old soda fountain  treat.  I've been known to freeze them for an ice cream effect in the summer.  And, I often add fat free syrups (and sometimes fat free whipped cream)  to them to change things up.  They can also be used as ingredients in recipes (often combined with the diet's pudding) to make cookies, cakes, and muffins.


The Cappuccino and Hot Chocolate: Most people don't think of these options when they think of medifast, but these are among my favorites.  I actually like to mix them together (using 1/2 portions so I am still within my five meals per day.)  The result is a creamy, pick me up that taste a lot like a mocha coffee.  I do like the shakes and incorporate them into my diet daily,  but I think that a lot of people mistakenly overlook these lesser known options.  They are really a nice morning treat. They are also pretty good separately, but I prefer them mixed together.


The Fruit Drinks: These fruit drinks come in flavors like cranberry mango and tropical punch.  They are also pretty versatile. You can drink them straight up, add soda water or seltzer or place them over shaved ice for a snow cone.


I hope this article has clarified the several and varying definitions of "medifast weight loss drink."  As you can see, this phrase has several connotations.


Lindsey's Medifast Review Website features inspiration, tips, motivation, recipes, videos, coupons ($ 50 off or two weeks free), and products related to success on this diet. She also offers a free ebook ("Getting The Most Out Of Medifast") to help you get started. You can visit her at http://easiest-diet.com/medifast


.Are you looking full ebook about this topicGet Full Ebook For This Article


Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Back To Top