A Quick Calm For Intense Moments

A Quick Calm For Intense Moments

A Quick Calm For Intense Moments

Are you looking for place to read full E-Books without downloading? You can also read and download new and old full E-Books. DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FOR FREE


 A Quick Calm For Intense Moments


The Power of Our Values Over Your Emotions:


Our values and needs are very powerful. Most of the time I just have to identify one or two values that I may be needing, and it offers me either calm or positive energy. It is truly amazing how simple and powerful this exercise is. Plus it takes seconds. You can be in control all the time of your feelings whether you are in a positive or negative situation.


This exercise is like first aid, a quick fix, yet if you are in an awkward or intense situation, it helps you to stay clear and away from negative emotions that can make matters worse. The difficult part is to leave your old communication habits of defensiveness, blaming and shaming to use your powerful values.  It may seem awkward at first to try this,  yet once you do and feel the empowerment you have over negative emotions, you will be using this as your new habit,


The Exercise:


1: Look at the values list at the website below and identify which values of yours are not  being satisfied in this moment. It could be for ease, rest, honesty, food,understanding, etc. It could be one or many values not being satisfied.  


 Hint: The more values that are not being satisfied, the more tired you will be.


2: Take a nice deep breath and imagine one of the values being satisfied in some way. I use a past memory that I had that met this value.  Just looking at the values list can affect your emotions positively


An example,    If my value for calm is not being met., I imagine when I was at the ocean, just coming in from surfing, lying on the warm beach, no work just play and fun, etc. I go on for awhile more, if I choose.  I then take a deep breath and am again relaxed and ready to go on with my day. It is like an emotional vacation. Yet it didn't cost me anything.


So try this little exercise and watch how you can be "back to normal" in seconds.


Bon Voyage.


.Are you looking full ebook about this topicGet Full Ebook For This Article


Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Back To Top