Obesity - Is Obesity Just a State of Mind?

Obesity - Is Obesity Just a State of Mind?

Obesity - Is Obesity Just a State of Mind?

Are you looking for place to read full E-Books without downloading? You can also read and download new and old full E-Books. DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FOR FREE


 Obesity - Is Obesity Just a State of Mind?


I have become obsessed with the fact that my mind is telling my body to store fat. Science and research have developed and continue to find new cures for disease. We often feel safe about our health. I had a tendency of saying to myself that, whatever I get sick from, science will surely be able to cure. Well look at all the people around you. How safe do you feel?


Obesity is a state of mind your body has gotten use to. Here are a few reasons why:


Your mind only wants to protect you.
It knows only what you want it to know.
Sure, sure you say that is all rehashed garbage that you have been through before and maybe you have. Accepting yourself in the shape you are in is only sending that satisfied message to your brain. It will just start over tomorrow, and the next day, and the next...
You have to program your mind, that is change your mindset.

You have to tell it: " I had enough of this, I want to change, I want to be healthy with a healthy weight!"


The food you put in your mouth is a conscience choice you make everyday.


You know the saying, garbage in, garbage out? Well the more garbage you give your body the more your body is starving itself. Starving of good nutrients, and if you don't give it the nutrients it needs to survive it will continue asking for more and more.
Your mind is telling you what to do, don't you hear it? It is telling you: "I need good nutrients!" If you are still reading, then you know exactly what I mean!

Giving yourself a "break today" isn't meant to take you to a better place. It only means to respect your body more and give it what it needs to be healthy. If you do, it will become more alive and want to help you get in the best shape of your life, no matter how old you are. Your body wants to be healthy if your mind lets it. Give your body a chance and start a life changing journey to total body, mind and soul wellness.


Food for thought.


.Are you looking full ebook about this topicGet Full Ebook For This Article


Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Back To Top