Are you looking for place to read full E-Books without downloading? You can also read and download new and old full E-Books. DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FOR FREE
Inflammation and Arthritis go practically hand in hand. We do not get arthritis from an inflammation. Rather, it's the other way around. When we develop arthritis we most like;y will also get an inflammation.
What exactly is inflammation?
Whenever and wherever our body get damaged or injured white blood cells will rush to that location to try to remedy the problem. A gathering of a large body of white blood cells constitutes an inflammation. it's a necessary part of he healing process.
Sometimes the white cells cannot accomplish the task and the body will send more white blood cells. When that happens the inflammation wil become more severe and painful.
An infection and inflammation are two different things. We get the inflammation because the white cells are there to fight the bacteria that caused the infection. An infection throbs...an inflammation feels hot, and looks red and swollen.
Because arthritis is a degenerative disease we will see inflammation accompanying it almost all the time.
The arthritis itself is, as far as I know, not reversible. Once the cartilage has worn down it does not regenerate itself.
The immune system will keep triggering the white blood cells to go and fix the problem, which they really cannot do.
What's the treatment
Doctors will write a prescription for an anti inflammatory drug. The problem with most of those drugs are the side effects. Several of them had to be taken off the market.
Personally I prefer to use natural products.
Sometimes the doctor will prescribe painkillers. My personal experience with those has not been very positive.
For about 7 years i took morphine. It did dull the pain somewhat but never really left me pain free. And I seemed to live in a sort of fog. I never realized that till I went off all prescription medication in 2007. I'm alert now and there's no fuzziness in my head when I try to think, A great improvement.
Doctors will also offer you a shot of cortisone when the pain gets too much. I really do not agree with getting those shots. I don't like chemicals put into my body. Furthermore I'm petrified of needles going into my joints. Just the thought of it ...Yikes!
So, it's silly of me to go and complain to my physician and then refuse to take the needle. I've been taking natural products that have kept my pain sort of bearable. I have now found a product that has helped numerous arthritis afflicted people to become practical pain free. It's a product derived from green-lipped-mussels.
A cure? I don't think so. However it seems to really work for relieving the pain of arthritis and is also extremely anti inflammatory
Many people that suffer with arthritis get natural products which contain a combination of Glucosamine/Chondroitin. that seems to help some of them also.
And keep the joints moving to keep the stiffness under control. Personally I do think that keeping the joints moving will also lessen the pain somewhat.
.Are you looking full ebook about this topicGet Full Ebook For This Article

